At Smile Team, we pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice and in knowing our patients are maintaining the best possible oral health. Smile Team’s Free Whitening Program is a gift for patients who are already taking their dental health seriously, and as an incentive for those who need a little help keeping up with their dental care. We hope you enjoy this program and encourage you to invite family and friends to take part in our Free Whitening program.
This privilege does require that you follow a few rules. While our Free Whitening is a gift from us to you, all rules must be followed in order to receive this benefit. Upon your first visit to Smile Team, we request that you review and sign our patient activation form which acknowledges receipt, understanding and compliance of said policy.
This offer includes free custom molded whitening trays along with one syringe of 35% carbamide peroixide or 22% carbamide peroxide.
Patient Activation Rules:
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- Must complete new patient hygiene cleaning, full set of x-rays, doctor’s exam and schedule your next 6 month appointment.
- Must comply with minimum required dental treatment, if any, as planned by the doctor. We take your dental health seriously and want to ensure you are getting the best care for a healthy smile. Minimum care can include fillings, extractions, root canals and crowns. Dental experts do not recommend whitening for patients with untreated cavities or other dental health issues.
- After all necessary dental treatment is complete, impressions will be taken for professional whitening trays.
- Must keep all of your scheduled appointments. Any cancellations will be done with at least 24 hours advanced notice
- Must not have any outstanding bills with our dental office.
- Patient is responsible for the cost of replacement trays if they are lost or damaged.